Sunday, March 11, 2012

Eggs on the Go


I created these fun little baked eggs with a whoopie pie pan my mom got me for Christmas.  I baked them in the oven for about 10 minutes and they are wonderful.  They taste great heated up too for a breakfast on the run!  


I used 12 eggs total.  I buy carton egg whites so I filled a bowl with 1 1/3 cup of  egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 3 teaspoons of fresh basil, some feta, roasted red pepper.  Feel free to use whatever ingredients you want, eggs are so fun to play with when it comes to flavorings.  I filled each cup up with egg and baked at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  Make sure you spray your pan before hand or they will stick!

I fried up some potatoes to go with the eggs and peeled a tangerine.   Yummy.


My mom found these little pre-chopped fresh basil squares at Trader Joe's.  We pop them into the freezer and have fresh basil whenever we need!  Each square is a teaspoon.


Bry

1 comment: