Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Favorite Bean Dip

There are a lot of bean dips and a lot of different ways to make them.  My favorite I stole many ideas and recipes from many friends and mixed them together to make my favorite.

I love the Tostadas Bean and Cheese premade dip.  I mix it with a can of re fried beans otherwise the flavor is highly over whelming (and if you don't like spicy it calms the spicy flavor down).  I spread the bean mixture in the bottom of a glass casserole dish.  Then I mix a package of cream cheese with taco seasoning and spread that over the beans, (make sure the cream cheese is soft so it spreads nicely).  Then I put a layer of salsa, enough to cover the dish and add flavor but if you add to much it is to runny and overpowering.  I then add shredded cheese.  If you like tomatoes, olives, guacamole, etc etc feel free to add them.  I then bake the dish for about 30 minutes, or until melted and hot, at around 350.



~Bry

No comments:

Post a Comment